- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for building the candidate pipeline to meet the hiring objectives of MGA Homecare. This will be achieved by various means including networking, data mining, traditional sourcing strategies, developing new, creative recruiting ideas, and partnering with hiring managers and other members of the corporate recruiting team to identify sources for candidates. The Corporate Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are attracting and hiring the best possible talent for MGA Homecare. This position will report to the Sr. VP of Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute full recruiting cycle including research/evaluation, sourcing, screening, selection, and onboarding
- Utilize online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates
- Create job postings in the ATS and navigate them through the approval process
- Create and submit offer letter details for selected candidate(s)
- Post open positions on websites; write and place advertisements in various media
- Screen applicants over the phone, schedule and conduct in-person interviews
- Initiate background checks and schedule pre-employment drug screens
- Perform reference checks
- Collaborate and consult with Hiring Managers on top applicants
- Manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing of candidates
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, professional associations and other organizations to find and attract applicants
- Generate recruitment reports and metrics for analysis of programs and approaches
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively:
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Minimum 4 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Experience with HRIS systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information safely and professionally
- Knowledge and experience using social media to attract new talent
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High ability and willingness to learn new things
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.