Associate Project Manager
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Associate Project Manager assists with running large projects. This individual will assist with planning, monitoring progress and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within budget and stakeholders are kept informed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking the progress of ongoing projects
- Organizing calendars, creating schedules, and collecting documents to orient and guide projects and outcomes
- Direct project members on tasks and task completion
- Utilizes a “continuous improvement” approach to identify improvement opportunities, leverage creativity and flexibility in determining solutions
- Facilitates and leads project meetings. Acts as a single point of contact for project status.
- Assists the Project Manager with all phases of projects including initiation, definition and planning, execution, monitoring and project close out. Works to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Minimum of 3 years of project coordination/project management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus but not required
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Competence with MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint
- ERP Systems knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, team building, change management and team leadership experience and able to work with minimum direct supervision
- Ability to work with a team and independently follow through on assignments with minimal direction and supervision
- Organization skills and attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.