- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
A support specialist is the primary escalation point for front line support staff. The support specialist will need to be able to troubleshoot more difficult issues further escalating to the appropriate resource as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist support specialists as the first point of escalation.
Manage and oversee departmental SLA commitments.
Help manage daily operations of the support team.
Performs duties as Support Specialist as needed in department.
Recommend changes or updates in programming, documentation, and training to address system deficiencies and user needs
Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Minimum 1 year of hands on IT work experience
- Advanced help desk and user support
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating systems
- Manage Active Directory
- Basic networking and router/firewall configuration
- Business application support
- Email support and troubleshooting including knowledge of office 365 and Microsoft Outlook
- Network troubleshooting and a knowledge of TCPIP, DNS, DHCP and other basic network protocols
- Organized and accountable
- Scripting and automation using PowerShell and other tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.