Homecare Speech Language Pathologist - CFY
- Austin, TX, USA
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Flexible per visit scheduling
- Open to New Graduates
- Day and Night Shifts available!
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates patients and develop, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Current state therapy license required
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
You will get to enjoy working with a diverse patient population and being a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need. As well as:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.