- Dallas, TX, USA
MGA Homecare is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented HR professional to join our Dallas Team! MGA focuses on providing top-tier homecare services to kids throughout the Dallas area. This role reports directly to the Sr. VP of Human Resources with oversight from the Sr. HR Specialist. You will be involved facilitating activities from candidate acceptance to candidate start date to ensure a smooth on-boarding process and has ownership of enrolling the incoming employees into new systems, communication of process, and coordination of the pre-employment process. The role is also involved in the life cycle management of the employee process & experience. If you're looking to make a difference & be part of a critical piece of the MGA family with the opportunity to grow in your HR career then MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Performs the on-boarding processes for assigned positions
- Update and sending offer letters
- Setting up background checks and drug screenings (if applicable)
- Enrollment into the required systems
- Other associated tasks
- Maintains Employee paperwork, copies of credentials, and uploads to appropriate systems.
- Serves as coordinator to Recruiters/Hiring Managers in determining how the on-boarding processes are working and recommends changes in overcoming roadblocks that hinder the process
- Works with Client and Vendor compliance personnel in facilitating the submission and onboarding process
- Inputs and maintains employee information such as, but not limited to, personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance evaluations and termination information in HRIS system.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring systems, and pulling reports for business application
- Compliancy assessments and maintenance of staff requirements and confidential information
- Support HR Manager in educating employees on and enforcing company policies
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Continuously seek to improve quality of service delivery
- Enforces and demonstrates compliance
- Federal, state, and local regulations
- MGA policies and procedures
- Performs all other duties delegated from Sr. VP of Human Resources
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- 1 year of HR Coordinator experience or HR-related education is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Additional languages preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.