- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
About MGA Homecare
Are you looking for a work environment where you are fully supported in developing your skills and pursuing your career path?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse patient population?
Are you looking to be a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need?
If so, MGA is the place for you!!!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
· Reviews all emails from out of office hours.
· Prints all daily schedule/recap emails that emailed in.
· Compares all emailed in schedules to Soneto (or paper weekly schedules if not entered into Soneto yet) for accuracy of scheduling.
· Verifies that there is no outstanding patient coverage for current day.
· Verifies all staffing of all admits/visits/resumptions etc.
· Builds and maintains relationships with existing and prospective nurses.
· Handles all scheduling communication to field nurses and keeping internal team notified of progress.
· Assists with payroll duties, particularly cleaning up all uncompleted visits entered in Kantime on a weekly basis.
· Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
o Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 + year experience in a clinical environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
· Requires skills and abilities related to working in a fast pace and dynamic work environment
- Weekly pay at $15-$16/hour
- In Office Position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.