Sr. Healthcare Recruiter
- Dallas, TX, USA
MGA Homecare is seeking a recruiter to join our growing team in Dallas! In this role, you'll have the rewarding responsibility of finding qualified healthcare professionals to place in the homes of families with medically fragile children.
We are looking for a competitive, financially motivated person who wants to grow their career alongside a team of like-minded professionals. In return, we offer a clear path of promotion from Associate Recruiter to Talent Manager and beyond. While experience can be great, we're big on the right attitude. We want to see a willingness to learn and an unmatched work ethic coupled with a keen sense of accountability and pride in what you!
You can't be intimidated by talking on the phone and building relationships with people; you must be willing to make a lot of calls and handle some rejection. If you want a rewarding career helping people find jobs and families find the care they need, we would love to talk with you about this awesome opportunity!
- Recruit registered nursing professionals through extensive phone and Internet/email prospecting
- Generate a high-volume pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Strive to reach hiring and retention goals in a highly competitive industry
- Perform full-spectrum recruiting, from initial screening to management in the field
- Use major job boards (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.), social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) and referrals to find and attract talent
- Provide outstanding customer service to MGA's clients and job seekers
- Competitive base salary with a bonus structure!
- Growth opportunities
- Leadership Support
- Family centered work environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 - 3 years of Recruiting, sales, human resources, or related experience strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport over the phone
- High sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and a willingness to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.