- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
About MGA Homecare
Are you looking for a work environment where you are fully supported in developing your skills and pursuing your career path?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse patient population?
Are you looking to be a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need?
If so, MGA is the place for you!!!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services - plans, organizes, and manages the provision of patient care and Clinical Case Managers.
• Acts as a first line manager for designated staff and assists with patient care as needed.
• Day to day management of provider issues and care delivery.
• Contributes to improving quality and consistency of patient care & experience.
• Evaluates quality of care, patient satisfaction and compliance.
• Facilitates Care Coordination Meetings and provides leadership in problem solving and gives professional advice from a clinical perspective.
• Reviews, implements and interprets clinical policies and procedures as directed by DOCS.
• Serves as a clinical lead at relevant clinical and departmental meetings.
• Enforces and demonstrates compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
• Communication with case managers (State funded programs, Medicaid, and third party payors), clinical updates, and ensuring continuing authorizations and re-verification of eligibility.
• Compliance and participation in the continuing quality improvement and utilization review of organizational services.
• Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively. o Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
o Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
o Reports as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
o Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from Human Resources.
• Maintain a steady patient caseload.
• Interview and screen candidates.
• Aid in terminations, coaching, education and counseling of field staff.
• Assist in the management of complaint intakes, track and follow-up.
• Meet and greet potential new cases
• Participates in QAPI/PAC as appropriate
• Assist with QA audits as needed/ when appropriate
• Takes and active role during in-services meetings to promote team re-education and compliance.
• Other duties as assigned
Current state license as a Registered Nurse, BSN preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Home Health or Acute setting required.
• Minimum 3-5 years of clinical management/supervision preferred.
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities with strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented, flexible, good organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
• Fingerprint card
• Current CPR card and current health certificate.
• Current state driver’s license and automobile insurance.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work both individually and as part of a team in a fast paced, professional environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.