Speech Language Pathologist - CFY
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Seeks and obtains sufficient information necessary to function effectively.
- Provides individual patient/client services and determines priority needs for speech language by:
- Participating in the development of the plan of care.
- Implementing the plan of care.
- Communicating with Supervisor on any change in patient condition.
- Updating Supervisor regarding goal progress.
- Maintains communication regarding patient/client status with supervisory personnel.
- Collaborates with the physician and team members to implement and support the patient's plan of care.
- Completes and maintains accurate clinical notes regarding patient evaluation and plan of care.
- Observes the patient/client for reactions to treatment or changes in condition, discusses and reports changes as necessary.
- Assists caregivers/families, other healthcare personnel in providing continuity of care.
- MGA Policies, Procedures and Handbook are adhered to.
- Notes are completed accurately and submitted as per respective policies and procedures.
- Clinical documentation must be turned in weekly per agency guidelines.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Participation in Agency's other mandated activities as requested by Agency Director such as In-services.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology (Bachelor's in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Associates as a Speech Language Pathology Assistant)
- Successful completion of appropriate screening test with passing rate
- Current CPR certification per state regulations
- Professional experience required per state regulations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.