Area VP of Clinical Operations
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
MGA Homecare has an immediate opening for an Area VP of Clinical Operations for our Arizona operations. The Area VP of Clinical Operations will have direct supervision over the Directors of Clinical Services and the provision of training and compliance oversight for all case management staff within the region. This individual will also be responsible for creating and implementing Clinical Development Plans (CDP) that are specific to the needs of the various clinical roles. This role will partner with clinical leadership to implement clinical initiatives related to training, process improvement, QAPI, systems and technology, and compliance. This role will collaborate with Business Development and Operations Leadership and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and will report directly to the Chief Clinical & Government Affairs Officer with a dotted line to the Regional VP of Arizona.
The ideal candidate will:
- Supervise, train, and oversee staff development of all clinical staff and unlicensed employees while working in conjunction with program management personnel.
- Ensure effective service delivery of clinical case consultations being executed by clinical staff.
- Plan and schedule/assign on-going workload assignments; adjust program and project priorities in consultation with Chief Government Affairs & Strategy Officer and program leaders; and prepare schedules for work completion.
- Prepare progress and performance reports for internal and external communication.
- Establish agency policy and protocol in all areas of clinical service and work with Managing Directors, Chief Government Affairs & Strategy Officer, and program management staff to ensure that best practices are being effectively executed so the clinical needs of all the agency clients are addressed.
- Manage and facilitate multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Assist in all areas of program development and evaluation to ensure that programs are effective, efficient, and consistent with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Participate in MGA programs, Fall Prevention, Risk Management, and new program development.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws regarding licensure and certification of organization personnel and maintains compliance to the CHAP Home Care standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, business or health Administration preferred or equivalent years of experience.
- 7-10 years in healthcare administration
- Current State license with no restrictions or demonstrated equivalent experience providing direct oversight of clinical staff.
- Experience with supervising licensed staff and providing clinical supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work both individually and as part of a team in a fast paced, professional environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.