Client Service Manager
- San Antonio, TX, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
MGA Homecare has an immediate opening for a Client Services Manager for our San Antonio operations. The Client Services Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned clients and field staff to resolve challenges and address concerns more quickly. The CSM oversees all non-clinical aspects of the provision of care that includes the utilization of authorized hours, the vetting of potential candidates, and the management of communication between clients, field staff, and office personnel. The core focus of the position is to ensure client satisfaction and increase client retention. This role is based in San Antonio and will report to the Site Administrator.
The ideal candidate will:
- Establish effective communication & utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff and office personnel.
- Accompany the Clinical Case Manager on all 60-day recertification visits at client’s home.
- Build strong relationships with clients/families by being highly knowledgeable regarding individual staffing needs and clinician preferences/expectations to ensure appropriate staff placement.
- Set proper and realistic expectations with clients regarding MGA’s service capabilities.
- Create weekly/monthly staffing schedules that accurately reflect client’s preferences and communicate with all parties involved.
- Appropriately log all non-clinical client & field staff complaints in accordance with MGA policy.
- Document all client communication and activities related to the staffing of open shifts.
- Collaborate with recruiting team to address long and short-term staffing needs by communicating client specific requests.
- Coordinate the caregiver with client interview process to ensure appropriate field staff placement.
- Verify that authorization for services is in place prior to staffing and that an accurate utilization of hours based on the client’s preferences occurs on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of payer source requirements, including an understanding of Medicaid, MGA specific software systems, internal processes, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for after-hours service issues.
- Monitor missing/late field eCharts, overtime, missed coverage, and gross profit margins and takes steps to improve results.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- 1+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Reliable means of transportation and flexibility to travel
- Current state driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.