Business Development Manager
- San Antonio, TX, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
MGA Homecare has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager for our San Antonio operations. This individual will identify and help develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers and will work with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives. This role is based in San Antonio and will report to the Site Administrator.
The ideal candidate will:
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop, and nurture business relationships and opportunities in assigned territory/market/target accounts to generate new business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients, as well as foster meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Manage and qualify inbound warm leads from Marketing to create sales ready leads and opportunities.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years’ prior lead generation or inside sales experience
- Management experience a plus
- Healthcare, medical device, software, Pharmaceutical and/or CRO experience a plus but not required
- Ability to work independently in fast-past environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets and quotas
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.