- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance. This role will also monitor and maintain employee data in the HRIS System, test and validate plans and file feeds and perform weekly data and compliance audits. This role will work closely with the Benefits Administrator and HR Leadership to provide support with benefits, leave of absence, and workers compensation.
· Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
· Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
· Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to HR leadership.
· Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
· May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
· Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
· Ensures smooth implementation of standard HR data entry processes such as, but not limited to: new hire onboarding and offboarding, payroll, performance management, transfers, and benefits.
· Audits benefit system, payroll system, and vendor census data monthly, at a minimum, to identify and correct any discrepancies.
· Works with finance and vendors on benefit billing, payments, and location cost allocations.
· Compares monthly vendor invoices and deductions to ensure all costs are accounted for.
· Assists with FMLA/leave paperwork and tracking and works with employees on payment schedule for benefit premiums.
· Works with payroll to ensure benefit deductions are captured each week and recouped if missed.
· Assists with reporting injuries to carrier and analyze risk and liability per locations and by job role.
· Responds and supplies additional information for unemployment inquiries to our third party.
· Inputs and maintains employee information such as, but not limited to, personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance evaluations and termination information in HRIS system.
· Acts as an adviser and provides technical assistance to employees and management in relation to HRIS system.
· Maintains database of job descriptions.
· May assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
· May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
· Onboarding, offboarding and payroll preparation and valuations.
. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Data Analytics or Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
· At least three years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.