Clinical Case Manager (RN) - Pediatric Visits
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to pediatric patients in a home environment
- Perform patient assessments
- Provide feeding tube management and education
- Administer and manage medication
- Provide central line management, lab draws, and infusion education
- Perform tracheostomy education and urinary catheter management and care
- Perform accurate and concise documentation
What we are looking for:
- PICC/Central line experience highly preferred
- An active Colorado (or compact state) registered nurse license in good standing
- CPR for healthcare providers
- The ability to provide direct patient care
This RN role is a full-time position responsible for performing 18-20 visits per week.
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay - earn up to $70k annually!!
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.