SLP/CFY Feeding and Swallowing Position: (No Experience Needed)
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
We are looking for Speech Leanguage Pathologists that are interested in developing their skills specific to feeding and swallowing treatments with pediatric patients. Come learn from our Director of Therapy with over 10 years of NICU and PICU pediatric feeding and swallowing patients. New graduates and Therapists looking to diversify their skills are welcome!
Who we are:
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates patients and develop, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Current state therapy license required
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
You will get to enjoy working with a diverse patient population and being a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need. As well as:
- Competitive weekly pay - earn up to $110k annually!!
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.