Production Engineer (Fresh Graduates)
- Kampung Acheh Industrial Estate, Kampung Acheh,, Sitiawan, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
1. Conduct analysis to determine and develop the most efficient sequence of operations, workflow and recommend methods to maximize utilization of production equipment / machines and manpower.
2. Work closely with relevant parties to establish, develop & review SOP for autonomous maintenance. Monitor autonomous maintenance scheduling and provide solutions for improvement.
3. Adhere to good housekeeping procedures and comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures during the production process.
4. Improve production efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout.
5.Report on issues and challenges at the production floor and suggest for continuous improvements accordingly.
6. Work closely with QA department on any quality issues raised and take actions to rectify immediately.
7. Study the machines and equipment to provide training to team members. Work closely with Engineering team on any mechanical and electrical troubleshooting when necessary.
8. Identify and implement alternative measures within SOP to overcome unexpected breakdowns to ensure uninterrupted production.
9. Ensure compliance of uniformity of products by undergoing quality control, cost effectiveness, and environmental & safety processes accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, and Mechatronic Engineering, Food Processing Engineering or any related studies disciplines.
Minimum CGPA 3.0
1 – 2 years of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.