Senior Manager, Nutrition & Formulation
- Jalan David Sung, Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia, as part of our expansion plans, we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To provide accurate forecast on feeds raw materials requirements against demand of feeds consumption for breeder and broiler (own farm, contract farm and open market) to enable effective cost on the purchase of raw materials and efficiency on feeds production.
- Responsible to review and develop feeds formulation and nutritional values as and when needed to meet the desired poultry growth performance for internal (own farm and contract farm) and external customers (open market).
- Keeps up-to-date of poultry price and make adjustment to feeds formula nutritional values against costs to control birds’ growth rate in order to maximize profit for the company.
- Develop effective medication program in feeds and ensure it is adequatelu and proper dosage is administered in the feeds formulation based on farm requirements.
- Conduct farm visits to own farms and customer farms and provide guidance on farm management, vaccination and medicine control.
- Work closely with Lumut and PG feed mills, sales and marketing team in meeting customer’s demand and ensure growth and profitability of the feeds business and contract farms.
- To provide guidance to subordinates in order for them to work together effectively and develop their competency and capability.
- Keep abreast with the latest technology and best practices in feeds formulation and farm management to enable the company to harness the technology advancement for better farm productivity and improvement.
- To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the Management from time to time.
- Candidates must possess Degree in Veterinary, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Animal Science, Nutrition or equivalent.
- Candidate with experience in poultry formulation, nutritional management, raw material purchase and process improvement.
- Candidate working experience and proficient in poultry farming, feed milling, storage and preservations of grains and raw materials.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- 2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- 2018, 2019 and 2020 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018, 2019 and 2020 (Malaysia Edition)