- Jalan David Sung, 32200 Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- Assist the Weighbridge Supervisor in managing the purchase process of goods and raw materials which include proper logistics arrangement such as documentation, transportation, handling, agency, warehousing and inspection
- Organize and manage effective and efficient daily delivery of finished products to branches and customers.
- Record and monitor the weight checking process and highlight any discrepancies or variation to relevant person.
- Ensure accurate records of all documents are kept for monitoring purposes, payment purposes and reports generation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)