Lab Technician (Based at Pasir Gudang)
- Jalan Pukal 4, Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- Perform routine laboratory tests on milling, batching, packing sample and raw materials according to the SOP of the testing parameter accurately and effectively
- Provide feedback on the quality, defect, or any other issues promptly for decision making.
- Issue NCR for any product quality defect and update in NCR record accordingly.
- Perform testing as assigned by superior pertaining to competitor’s flour analysis, flour streaming study, complaint, and any other R&D / evaluation.
- Ensure test results are recorded properly with no error, and filing of testing results including graph and other documents are well maintained.
- Ensure safety procedures are observed strictly at all time and to comply strictly with the requirements of HACCP, FSSC 22000, HALAL and good laboratory practice.
- Responsible to keep all lab facilities in good condition and promptly report to relevant parties for any equipment defect or breakdown.
- Assist in cleaning of lab environment and equipment before end of shift and perform 5S activities for the area in-charged.
- Provide assistance when necessary, pertaining to changes in formula in IFIX after normal shift, during weekend and public holiday.
- Ensure the confidentiality of Company’s wheat grist, flour formulations, wheat, and flour quality.
- To strictly follow the company’s regulations and policies.
- Participate in Lab MBU1 by contributes to safety observation, improvement idea and 5S activities.
- Comply with the requirements of FSSC 22000 and to support and participate in FSSC 22000 activities.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Diploma/Certificate in Food Science and Technology or Chemistry
- Fresh graduate or min. 1 year working experience in related field
- Candidate must willing to work at Pasir Gudang Johor
- Shift working
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)