Head of Veterinarian
- Batu 10, Jalan Damar Laut, Persiaran Segari, Segari, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior veterinarian on technical knowledge, policies and procedures - offering tools for employees to take responsibility for their work processes and participate in the quality improvement process.
- To ensure best practices in farm leading to maximize health and production status and minimize disease exposure risk.
- Identify stakeholders in the organisation and management capability of process improvement teams to meet the Company's goals and business objectives
- Design, develop and implement quality management processes and guidelines in order to enhance quality, efficiency and performance to finish product requirements.
- Review risk assessment such as hazards, HACCP, likelihood and Impact on integration in particular - save time and money by reducing down-time, rework, customer complaints, return and excessive warranty repair/reject/non-conformance costs.
- Ensure quality management documentation meets all legislative and regulatory requirements to maintain certifications required (HACCP, MyGap, ISO).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Veterinary.
- More than 10 years experience in Poultry industry
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020 (Malaysia Edition)
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2019 (Malaysia Edition)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)