QC Executive (Chemist)
- Jalan Pukal 3, Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To perform laboratory test according to testing plan to ensure flour, wholemeal and other by products produced are comply to product specification / internal control. To make decision on product release and give suggestion on next action.
- To conduct inspection and testing on the incoming wheat and other raw materials like additives to ensure is fulfill the acceptance specification and report the result in timely manner.
- To conduct periodic check and testing on storage wheat to ensure it is free from storage pest, comply to specification and fit to use.
- To perform microbiological and mycotoxin test and ensure it is adhered to testing plan and result is comply to regulatory and customer’s standard.
- To ensure swab test is perform on equipment e.g. dampener, packer and human e,g, operator hand according to its testing plan.
- To issue NCR for any non-conformance product and follow up at the corrective and preventive action (GSTD).
- To arrange calibration for testing equipment according to its calibration plan and make bias-adjustment accordingly to ensure testing accuracy.
- To issue COA to customer on time and provide accurate result that represents the flour actual performance.
- To fulfill any request from customers e.g. additional test request, any supporting documents to ensure their satisfaction are meet.
- To coordinate on external lab testing – free sales cert testing, finished goods testing (microbe, aflatoxin, DON, heavy metal, pesticide residual, benzoic acid, vitamin test & etc) as per regulatory and customer’s requirement.
- To be an internal auditor to assist in internal audit and follow up at the corrective action.
- To ensure the confidentiality of Company’s wheat grist, flour formulations, wheat, and flour quality.
- To maintain FSSC 22000, HACCP, HALAL and SIRIM requirements to conform to regulatory and customer’s standard.
- To be an active member in Lab MBU1 and give continue support by contributes to safety observation, improvement idea and 5S activities.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Technology or Chemistry
- Fresh graduate or min. 1 year working experience in related field
- Candidate must willing to work at Pasir Gudang Johor
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)