- Wisma MCA, 22nd Floor, 163, Jalan Ampang,, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Responsible in filing system and data entry
- We are looking for an immediate starter.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
- Please mention your internship period for our reference
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
2018 & 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)