- Batu 10, Persiaran Segari, Jalan Damar Laut, Segari, Perak, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition). This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
Responsible for the Breeder/Broiler farms and Hatchery mechanical and electrical systems, planning, operations and maintenance of electrical systems, safety precautions, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and repair maintenance for high voltage transformer, high voltage switch gear, switch room, generator sets and equipment and building.
- Minimum B1 Chargeman certificate
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical & Electronic)
- 1-2 years of working experience in related field
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)