- Wisma MCA, 22nd floor, 163 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia, as part of our expansion plans, we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
• Handle bank’s inquires, manage Group’s Cash Management system and banking accounts when a need arise.
• Prepare and analyse various cash flow and forex hedging reports such as Group's Cash Flow Forecast, Forex Forecasting, Banking Facilities, Customer Collections, Forex reports / Group’s Hedging Position and other reports with similar topics.
Cash Management & Planning
• Review and manage Group's daily cash flow requirement and ensure sufficient funds for payments.
• Involve in making decision for placement of excess funds, arrange drawdown of loan when there is an additional requirement in working capital for operation or CAPEX and ensure no delay in repayment of loan borrowing to financial providers.
• Perform forex hedging for MFM Group while mitigating risk of forex currency exposure.
• Perform analysis on the sales and purchase turnover cycle.
• Provide support and assist business division/ subsidiaries in trouble shooting issues, application of LC and other matter related to banking.
• Attend to any other adhoc assignments related to Treasury that may be delegated by Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer from time to time.
- Minimum with Bach. Degree in related studies
- Possess over 5 years in treasury
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
2018 & 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)