Fitter (Based in Pasir Gudang)
- Jalan Pukal 3, Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- Carry out repair and maintenance of equipment to ensure productions are not interrupted and continuous improvements effort are in place for quality products.
- Assist in monitoring and daily maintenance works to reduce machinery downtime.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Observe and follow all Operating Procedures and ensure safety practices are adhered to at all production areas including work and repair shop. Ensure all workers and visitors wear PPE as and when required.
- Comply with the requirements of FSSC 22000; support and participate in FSSC 22000 activities.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by management from time to time.
- Possess at least Professional Certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Welding, Industrial, Mechanical, Metal Fabrication/ Tool & Die/ Welding) or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field, preferably with structural steel fitting skills.
- Working experience in facility and maintenance environment.
- Positive attitude and manage to lead a team in executing project.
- This position is based in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)