Internship Human Resources (Based at Pasir Gudang)
- Jalan Pukal 3, Pelabuhan Johor Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- Assist in HR daily operations.
- Assist in documentation filing or data collection.
- Compiling and updating employees’ records.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to HR Team.
- To respond to staff inquiries regarding HR related matters.
- Comply with the requirements of FSSC 22000 and to support in the participation of FSSC 22000 activities.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
- Please mention you internship period for our reference
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)