Rewards & Operations Assistant Manager
- Sitiawan, Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia, as part of our expansion plans, we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
Responsible to provide strategic expertise in the areas of payroll management, industrial relations and employee relations, and ad hoc projects as necessary to support the achievements of business objectives.
1. Payroll Management
• Prepare monthly payroll and claims with a degree of accurately and ensure timely processing of payroll in compliance with the regulatory requirements and company policy.
• Assist in submission of statutory contribution to ensure compliance.
• Ensure submission of input into the HRIS system is accurate and complete to support organisational effectiveness.
• Attend to all queries with regards to staff matters i.e. leave management, attendance management, and etc.
• Analyse manpower cost and overtime staff rate to ensure cost optimization.
• Assist in recommending annual bonus, salary increments and promotion exercise.
• Administer and manage compensation and benefits in accordance to company policy and promptly handle employees’ enquiries pertaining to payroll, compensation and benefit related matters.
2. Industrial Relations
• Assist in conducting domestic inquiries with Group HR on issues relating to dismissal, disciplinary and misconducts.
• Prepare show cause, warning letters as guided by Supervisor.
• Conduct counselling sessions to support employees pertaining to underperformance, misconduct, and etc.
3. Employee Engagement
• Lead and recommend employee engagement activities to strive for a harmonious working environment amongst the employees.
• Organize employee engagement activities such as family day, annual dinner, sports day, breakfast engagement, quarterly engagement sessions and etc. to foster relationships amongst colleagues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or equivalent
• 5 – 6 years of working experience in the relevant field.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- 2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- 2018 and 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 and 2019 (Malaysia Edition)