Warehouse Assistant (Based at Pasir Gudang)
- Jalan Pukal 3, Pelabuhan Johor Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To diligently perform the loading operation, pest control measures in order to meet delivery schedules and customer expectations.
- To properly check and maintain forklifts and other machines to minimize downtime.
- To ensure all reporting and filing are carried out accurately and timely.
- To responsible to do picking for delivery as assigned by delivery schedule
- To responsible to update stock card for both finished goods and packaging material
- To responsible for pallet inventory and transfer process to production
- To carry out daily inventory purpose to make sure the physical stock quantity and the JDE quantity is tally for packaging material
- To ensure the FIFO system been practice for the packaging material
- To comply with the requirements of HACCP and to support and to participate in HACCP activities.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- SPM/ Certificates/ Diploma in Warehouse or Logistics Management.
- Experience in operating forklift.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in Warehouse Operation.
- Able to work at Pasir Gudang.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)