Finance Admin Assistant (Contract)
- Wisma MCA, 22nd floor, 163 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
- Prepare docs required by bank when applying for new loans.
- Assist in processing and open new accounts (current accounts, repo accounts) and other financial facilities.
- Ad-hoc as assigned by superior to support daily finance/ treasury operation.
- Experienced in corporate loan processing
- Good literacy and communication in English
- Min. 2 years working in financial institutions OR experience in administrative treasury processing
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
2018 & 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)