- Jalan Pandamaran, Kawasan 12, 42000 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
- To prepare overall products in terms of quality and quantities according to FIFO and assist in performing a daily stock checks to ensure no discrepancies.
- To handle the loading of stocks for deliveries and unloading of replenishment stocks with accuracy and care.
- To assist in the daily stock takes to ensure no discrepancies in the inventory.
- To maintain all equipment in good condition provided by the company.
- Able to work on midnight shift (2am - 10am)
- SPM and DIPLOMA and above
- Experience in using computer systems
- 1-year experience inventory control management
- Work Location: Port Klang
- Employment Type: 6 months contract
- Reasonable Annual Leaves entitlement
- On Job Training