Assistant Batching (Based at Pasir Gudang)
- Jalan Pukal 3, Pelabuhan Johor Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To run the Batching process, according to plan given with high accuracy and efficiency.
- To monitor performance of the Batching machinery in order to achieve efficient production level.
- To load tanker whenever loading staff not available
- To prepare additive according to plan following Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
- To carry out the necessary autonomous preventive maintenance and coordinate with engineering order to achieve efficient production levels.
- To ensure that there is no by passing of machineries without the approval from the Miller/Sr.Miller in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- To observe and follow all Safety Operating Procedures and ensure safety practices at all production areas & within the work/repair shop as well as wearing PPE when required.
- To ensure that correct flour discharge into the tanker in order to achieve correct production.
- To ensure that the flour is discharged into the dedicated and correct storage bins in order to achieve correct production.
- To diligently and accurately record and monitor all production reports in order to achieve timely and useful production data.
- To execute and comply with HACCP.
- To comply with the requirements of FSSC 22000 and to support and to participate in FSSC 22000 activities.
- To manager subordinates to carry out routine and non-routine tasks in accordance with Standard Operations Procedures to achieve operational effectiveness.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Certificates/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Prefer for the Male candidate.
- Preferable for the candidate able work at Pasir Gudang.
- Preferable candidate who can work at dusty & hot environment.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)