- Wisma MCA, Kuala Lumpur, WP KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- Provide recommendations to improve the overall operations and efficiencies of the applications, especially in ERP to support current and meet new business requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems, enquiries, provide advice and follow-through in meeting user needs and expectations within a stipulated time to ensure the smooth operation of the JDE / MTech application, BI Cognos, and other application systems.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define, document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input, and output requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users and technical team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyse the feasibility of current process or systems, develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Participate in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including SOP, technical and analysis. Help users to develop policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service.
- To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of experiences in IT, Knowledge of ERP system, Project Management, or relevant
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020 (Malaysia Edition)
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2019 (Malaysia Edition)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)