Baking Technician (Based at Pasir Gudang)
- Jalan Pukal 3, Pelabuhan Johor Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To conduct routine baking tests according to the testing plan to ensure the flour produced has been tested and the quality meets the desired standard.
- To conduct competitor flour test on monthly basis according to the established plan as assigned by superior.
- To conduct complaint flour and flour / product development test as assigned by superior.
- To conduct product demonstration upon flour technical training or technical service as assigned by superior.
- To arrange and supervise premix preparation and relevant task conducted by foreign worker (as second task owner).
- To ensure the quality defect, equipment defect and other issue or problem is reported by prompt feedback and frequent communication with superior.
- To make proper recording, reporting and filing of testing results and other documents on daily basis to ensure the documentation system of department is maintained and organised.
- To manage and perform cleaning and housekeeping job according to CSD Master Cleaning Checklist to ensure the cleanliness of working environment complies with 5S standard.
- To comply with the requirement of ISO 22000 and to support and to participate in ISO 22000 activities.
- To conduct any other duties as may be assigned by superior to ensure the achievement of desired departmental working efficiency.
- Candidate must possess at least SMP/ Certificate/ Diploma in Food Science, Food Technology or equivalent.
- Prefer candidate with 1 year QC experience in Food industry.
- Prefer candidate with basic baking knowledge & experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Training will be provided
- Full-Time positions available in Pasir Gudang, Johor
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)