Operations Support Officer
- Lumut, Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
1. Assist to collect and analyze data to support first mile and last mile operations.
2. Assist to execute demand planning to meet customers' order fulfillment.
3. Assist to coordinate with sales support and production planner to ensure daily orders are fulfilled.
4. Assist in following up with overall customer complaints.
5. Managing truck arrival at customer with 3PL/Distributors/Plant
6. Key in sales Legal Document in JDE System and prepare report for Proof of Delivery
7. Key in 3PL invoice Transportation Claim
8. Key in adjustment for Weight Gain/Loss
9. Working and coordinate with Sales Supports Team for the daily delivery routing and update.
- 1-2 Years of working experience in manufacturing and statistics or equivalent.
- Degree or diploma in Manufacturing and Statistics or equivalent.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
2020, 2019 & 2018 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia (Malaysia Edition)