Electrician (Based at Pasir Gudang Johor)
- Jalan Pukal 3, Pelabuhan Johor Pasir Gudang, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To perform daily maintenance as per the job sheet given by the supervisor
- To ensure all tools & equipment provided by the company to perform the maintenance works are kept in good working condition.
- To perform electrical installation works according to drawings, designs, requirements and instructions according to SOPs.
- To monitor and take meter readings and report and abnormality or defects.
- To ensure all electrical installations are according to the national legal and safety regulations & codes.
- To promote safe work procedure, clean work place and safe practices, where safety regulation, rules are adhered to with the necessary PPE issued to workers in order to prevent unforeseen accident.
- To assist the engineer in carrying testing and commissioning works and monitor project progress work based on plan prepared by the engineer.
- To participate in the continuous improvement program to look into process improvement and growth.
- To comply with the requirements of FSSC 22000 and to support and to participate in FSSC 22000 activities.
- Any other lawful tasks that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years electrical technician working experience in manufacturing industrial.
- Work Location at Pasir Gudang, Johor.
- Able to work at dusty, hot and height working environment.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)