Area Sales Manager (Food Industry)
- Wisma MCA, 22nd floor, 163 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
- Establish and build strong buyer relationship with distributors, wholesalers and / or provision stores.
- Plan and execute customer plans that increase sales volume and profit, distribution and market share.
- Track KPIs of the Sales Team and take necessary actions to improve performance and to achieve sales volume and profit targets.
- Manage activity at store level and communicate competitive, category, and product information pertaining sales results (e.g. pricing, product assortment, promotion and placement) so that they can proactively respond with new strategies and tactics.
- Regularly visit stores in order to identify areas of improvement.
- Track and review the development of Sales team and merchandiser itineraries (location, frequency, duration vs. plan) and roles to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Guide and monitoring performance, provide continuous coaching and feedback, and conduct appraisals.
- Work with Sales Support Team to forecast customer needs, follow up on orders to ensure timely and complete delivery, and prioritise to fulfill customer orders.
- Plan and implement Trade Marketing initiatives (accounts incentive / contests / programmes) to drive demand, loyalty and profitable growth.
- To compile and analyse market and competitors’ intelligence report for analysis
- To minimise credit risk exposure by ensuring collections and credit applications are as per approved credit terms and credit limits.
- Involve in supply-chain-related projects with the aim of pursuing efficiency and optimisation in operations and distributions.
- Coverage: Central, Negeri Sembilan
- Bachelor Degree of any business discipline
- Min. 8 years of work experience in sales & marketing
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
2018 & 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)