Senior Finance Manager
- 22nd Floor, Wisma MCA, 163, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Kuala Lumpur., Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia, as part of our expansion plans, we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
You will be responsible for all financial aspects in compliance to the standard accounting practice, FRS and other statutory requirement. To provide operational support to head of business and other operational personnel in daily operations and strategic planning.
1. Coordinate and ensure FRS compliant management accounting reports are prepared on a timely basis.
The reports include the following:
• Monthly Management Report
• Other analysis
2. Prepare financial analysis and participate in strategic reviews and periodic assessments of performance of Poultry Integration businesses.
3. Monitor, coordinate and preparation of annual budget and forecast for the company. Compile, analyze and review budgets submitted by all relevant parties in the above companies.
4.To drive consistency in capturing and producing financial information / reports.
5. Review statutory requirements and FRS in detail and compile impact on accounts for the company. businesses. Ensure compliance with FRS and other statutory standards.
6. Establishing reports/financial analysis/highlights via JDE and Cognos.
7. Responsible in the company’s tax and assist in tax matters on a group basis e.g. tax planning.
8. Supervise and coach Finance team under your care. Ensuring the team meeting all required timelines and guiding them to achieve their KPIs and KRAs.
9. Providing operational support to the head of business and other operational personnel.
• CIMA, ACCA, Degree in Finance/ Accounting or similar professional qualification
• 8 years working experience in the commercial sector
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- 2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- 2018 and 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 and 2019 (Malaysia Edition)