Sanitation Manager (DPP)
- Kampung Acheh Industrial Estate, Sitiawan, Perak, Malaysia
Dindings Poultry Integration operates under the management of Malayan Flour Mills Bhd (MFM). We are among the industry leaders in Malaysian poultry operations. Our core operations of poultry integration incorporates modern technology in infrastructure, microbiological laboratories and bio-security measures. This includes health management monitoring to produce high-quality, healthy poultry products for our consumers.
The Sanitation Manager is responsible for effectively supervising and controlling the cleaning and sanitation of processing equipment, utensils and the entire plant environment. The incumbent is responsible for the development, implementation, execution and evaluation of the Sanitation Program (daily, non-daily activities) and taking corrective action to prevent product contamination. He/she must ensure all cleaning and sanitation program is executed in compliance with GMPs, Safety, HACCP and regulatory requirements in addition to company Sanitation Standard Operation Procedure (SSOP).
- Diploma / Degree education
- 2 years in supervisory experience in food processing facility
- Aptitude for continuous learning
- Must be flexible if required to work in shifts and weekends
- Leadership abilities to manage and build a team independently
- Detail and results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and Ability to communicate (i.e. read, speak and write) in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge and experience with Sanitation as it relates to Food Safety
- Knowledge of industry related quality systems and inspection programs, cleaning systems (CIP, COP) and chemicals
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP, First Aid, Food Safety, Basic Food Microbiology, Lock Out and Tag Out, and Health and Safety Regulations
- Able to work with chemicals and work in cold, humid or wet manufacturing environment
MFM is a proud recipient of HR Asia Best Companies To Work For In Asia 2018.