Makro / Metro Potentials - Managerial Program
- Employment Type: Trainee
- Job Type: Full time
We are an innovative wholesale company belonging to the METRO Group. Operating together in the global network of MAKRO/METRO Cash & Carry, we provide high-quality goods and comprehensive business solutions to 21 million of our customers in 25 countries worldwide. If you, like us, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are open to new challenges, and enjoy learning, join our team!
Metro Potential Program is ideal for those who are commercial oriented and ready to work hands-on in commercial functions. Due to the profile of our activity, you should have a passion for hospitality and gastronomy. We are looking for humble natural leaders that are ambitious to do more and grow. We need people with entrepreneurial energy to drive and inspire the teams within our growing business.
This is a chance for you to put into practice everything what you have learned so far. During the program you will learn how business in global environment looks like.
- graduation with a master's or bachelor’s degree
- max. 3 years of work experience
- fluent knowledge of English and Polish
- track record of extracurricular activities
- extra international experience during or after studies welcome
- program that covers 1.5 years
- extensive experience in international trade company within different areas (Buying, Finance, Operation, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
- teaching you how business in global environment looks like (program involves 4 months of training abroad)
- development of your cross-functional cooperation (spend few weeks in Store)
- participation in key strategic projects and make an impact to a real business
- regular feedback about your progress and competencies (mentorship and coaching will be provided by our managers)
- employment contract for program period with possibility of extension