Sales Support Representative
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Employees can work remotely
MCPc is a global data protection company dedicated to helping our clients minimize business disruption, ensure operational continuity and, ultimately, achieve SecurityCertaintySM.
We achieve this through a comprehensive, holistic, and integrated suite of services structured as Advisory Services: Global Consulting & Alliance Partnerships, IT Asset Management, and Talent Solutions, and Technical Solutions: Asset Procurement, Configuration & Distribution, Security Risk Management, and IT Asset Disposition.
With headquarters in the Cleveland, OH we’ve meticulously built a global network of partners that provide our services nationally and internationally in over 80 countries.
- SkyPark is our Secure Technology Logistics Center
- Link59 is our main Security Operations Center (SOC) in Midtown.
- Our newest facility in Old Brooklyn is our Secure Technology Asset Disposition facility
- Additional sales, configuration, security operations and asset disposition operations located in Grand Rapids, MI and Erie, PA
MCPc and our associates are dedicated to the communities in which we serve and actively participate on numerous nonprofit boards and tirelessly donate our time to many charitable organizations.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing client base. We believe in training and career development for all associates. As you may imagine, as a trusted global data protection and endpoint solutions company, we hold ourselves to the highest level of security. As such, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes
The Client Services Representative will work with Account Managers, Sales Support Representatives, and customers to provide service and support, maximizing our Client Service offerings. Client Service Representatives are responsible for receiving, confirming, entering and tracking customer orders to support the post-sales process. This role focuses on sales order entry, sourcing product, managing open order reports, communicating order status to customers and resolution of invoice variances.
- Processes customer orders accurately and timely by reviewing customer purchase orders for accuracy, freight terms, transportation methods, pricing, technical specifications, part numbers and any other unique customer requirements.
- Responds to internal / external customer requests, such as, order status, requests for tracking/invoices, expediting or shipping requirements.
- Maintains effective control of open order backlogs through report management
- Resolves vendor / customer invoicing issues as needed
- Maintains a level of product, vendor, pricing programs and customer knowledge in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Maintains and updates procurement, returns and tracking information as needed on departmental service board.
- Other duties as directed by Client Services Leadership