Security Operations Center Analyst I (3rd Shift)
Fortress Security Risk Management is a nationally recognized full-spectrum cybersecurity firm dedicated to protecting its clients from the financial, operational, and emotional ravages of cybercrime. Headquartered in Cleveland, OH, Fortress primarily has a regional footprint but since digital technology has no borders, provides security services to clients in 13 states and in over 100 countries.
Fortress provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of security services featuring:
- Incident Response Planning
- GRC Advisory
- Frameworks Assessments
- M&A Cyber Due Diligence
- 3rd Party Vendor Risk
- Technical Testing
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity & Access Management
- Insider Threat Detection
- Training/Phishing Tests
Managed Security Solutions
- Cyber-as-a-Service and Virtual CISO
- Managed Patching
- Endpoint Detection & Response
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Backup
- Help Desk
All managed and monitored in wholly owned and operated 24/7/365 U.S. security operations centers.
- Contain & Control
- Threat Elimination & Disaster Recovery
- Digital Forensics & Investigations
- Litigation Support
- Crisis Project Management
- Post Incident Assessments & Improvement Roadmap
Fortress associates are dedicated to the communities in which we serve and actively participate on numerous nonprofit boards and tirelessly donate our time to many charitable organizations.
Fortress is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing client base. We believe in training and career development for all associates. As you may imagine, as a cybersecurity firm, we hold ourselves to the highest level of security and discretion. As such, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
The Security Operations Center Analyst is responsible for reactive customer request management. A SOC Analyst I provides basic support and troubleshooting such as password resets, printer configurations, ticketing routing and escalation. This position is third shift, working Monday through Fridays from 11 pm to 7 am EST. Responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and tickets generated by our customers.
- Troubleshoot issues relating to: Windows domains and workgroups
- Windows networking (mapped network drives, shared folders, printers, etc.)
- Third party applications with the assistance of the vendors support staff
- Perform support remotely to our managed services customer using our remote monitoring and management tools.
- Log time entries and notes for support and maintenance performed.
- Provide customers with timely written and oral updates regarding their support cases.
- Ensure all tickets worked include the problem, the solution, the end user, initiation and completion time, and end user satisfaction.
- Follow outlined escalation procedures.
- Experience working with the following:
- Onsite Exchange and hosted Exchange environments (Office 365, Google Apps)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2007-2016)
- Windows 7/10, macOS
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and possess the ability to manage assignments independently.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.