Acquisition Sales Executive - Cybersecurity Services
- 21500 Aerospace Parkway, Cleveland, OH
MCPc is a global endpoint management company focused on improving performance, security and sustainability for our clients. MCPc has a purpose, a strategy, and a set of values that animate everything we do. We provide a wide range of services to our clients including Managed Security, Technology Logistics, IT Talent Solutions and IT Asset Management and Disposition. MCPc has consistently been recognized as one of the top companies in the area to work for and we are proud to have employee retention rates that far exceed the national average. MCPc has a strong commitment to Diversity and Inclusion as well as our Early Talent Program that offers opportunities for people of every education level. MCPc also has a strong commitment to giving back to the community through a variety of means including The Foundry, www.clevelandfoundry.org, which was created by our Founder/Chairman Michael Trebilcock.
Understanding our client’s needs by applying the appropriate people, process, and technology to achieve the desired outcomes
Tailoring our services to each client’s individual circumstances by maintaining rigorous quality control that is accountable and predictable
We welcome the unique contributions of each member of the team by striving to communicate, listen and collaborate in everything we do.
MCPc offers employees ample opportunities to enhance their skills and grow as people. In 2021, 64 Associates received promotions which is 20% of our workforce!
MCPc Pioneers new approaches to technology management by measuring and quantifying the value of our services.
We engage with organizations that address educational, cultural, and social needs. We achieve this by enhancing career development, recreational and educational opportunities for the communities we serve.
Benefits & Appreciation:
- 401k matching and ROTH option
- Free fitness room
- Company sponsored events (picnics, cookouts, and volunteering opportunities).
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision package.
- Company paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Career paths and advancement
Fortress SRM has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Technology Sales Executive to focus on finding new business prospects, partnerships, and markets to promote and demonstrate our Cyber Security offerings.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
· Armed with mature and cutting-edge Cyber Security offerings, this individual will be responsible for all phases of the client engagement process from lead generation, through negotiation/closing of deals. .
· Partner with Fortress SRM Marketing and Executive Leadership team to qualify leads, execute campaigns, and bring prospects to Fortress SRM events.
· Focus efforts and become a subject matter expert on the following offerings:
o Fortress: Managed Patching, Monitoring, Disaster Recovery, Helpdesk
o Security Incident Response
o Security Consulting
o Cybersecurity As a Service
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue..
- Collaborate with Fortress SRM’s vast network of partners to identify leads and solutions for joint clients.
- Develop and continually foster partner relationships to leverage solution selling strategies.
·Working with some of the brightest and most passionate Cyber Pros in the business, craft high value solutions to clients utilizing established tools and knowledge bases.
- Exhibit strong abilities in prospecting and “hunting” for new business and managing prospects with marketing and leadership.
- Leverage internal resources to deliver accurate product and services quotes
Key Outcomes of the Position
- New customer relationships that consume Fortress Services
- Subject Matter Expert in Fortress SRM Solutions
- Strong internal and external partnerships established to meet customer demand.
- Metrics and Quota Attainment
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Must display Core Values: Integrity, Flexibility, Empathy, and Teamwork.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to establish and maintain new Senior Level relationships
- Excellent Communication skills primarily with Senior Level Executives.
- Creative thinker, and a strong understanding of what is needed at each step of the sales cycle.
- Passion to support the communities Fortress SRM serves at a philanthropic level.
- Dedication to training and ongoing professional improvement.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of proven sales performance, achievement and experience selling/consulting Technology Solutions to C-Level Executives, preferably in the Information Security Space.
- MS CRM, Salesforce, ConnectWise, or other CRM experience is required.
- Strong computer skills-MS Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.