- Berea, OH 44017, USA
MCPc is a global endpoint management company focused on improving performance, security and sustainability for our clients. MCPc has a purpose, a strategy, and a set of values that animate everything we do. We provide a wide range of services to our clients including Managed Security, Technology Logistics, IT Talent Solutions and IT Asset Management and Disposition. MCPc has consistently been recognized as one of the top companies in the area to work for and we are proud to have employee retention rates that far exceed the national average. MCPc has a strong commitment to Diversity and Inclusion as well as our Early Talent Program that offers opportunities for people of every education level. MCPc also has a strong commitment to giving back to the community through a variety of means including The Foundry, www.clevelandfoundry.org, which was created by our Founder/Chairman Michael Trebilcock.
Understanding our client’s needs by applying the appropriate people, process, and technology to achieve the desired outcomes.
Tailoring our services to each client’s individual circumstances by maintaining rigorous quality control that is accountable and predictable.
We welcome the unique contributions of each member of the team by striving to communicate, listen and collaborate in everything we do.
MCPc offers employees ample opportunities to enhance their skills and grow as people. In 2021, 64 Associates received promotions which is 20% of our workforce!
MCPc Pioneers new approaches to technology management by measuring and quantifying the value of our services.
We engage with organizations that address educational, cultural, and social needs. We achieve this by enhancing career development, recreational and educational opportunities for the communities we serve.
Benefits & Appreciation
- 401k with Roth option and 50% company matching
- Fitness facility free-of-use to all employees
- Company sponsored events (picnics, cookouts, and volunteering opportunities)
- Competitive medical, dental and vision packages
- Company paid holidays and paid time off
Manage all break/fix parts operations, including, but not limited to: researching vendor inventories and prices, providing quotes for sales representatives and technicians, acting as a liaison between MCPc and parts vendors, updating internal databases and software, and generating/publishing various reports.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Enter previous day’s sales orders for parts into JDE
- Manage service board in ConnectWise
- Update ConnectWise ticket status for ordered parts
- Process part returns and DOA claims
- Process warranty claims for HP & Dell
- Generate quotes for MCPc sales reps and technicians
- Order Parts
- Coordinate with logistics team for parts changes
- Administrate open call reports
- Maintain customer tracking spreadsheets
Key Outcomes of the Position:
- Serve as the primary parts ordering person for MCPc
- Serve as the primary agent for various report generation for all MCPc customers
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with remote users
- Able to adapt to changing scenarios to meet customer demands
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate's Degree (Preferred) or equivalent work experience
The physical requirements of this job include frequent sitting with occasional walking around, carrying light objects, grasping and reaching for things, rare stooping/crouching, clarity of vision, speaking and listening ability. The mental requirements of this job include general intelligence, motor coordination skills, coordination of hands, eyes and feet, verbal and numerical intelligence. The workplace environment conditions are that of a temperature controlled and clean office setting. There is occasional driving to other offices or customer locations.
Regular attendance and punctuality are essential to this position. In addition, the duties of this job need to be performed inside our offices (unless authorized due to extraordinary circumstances by your manager and Human Resources) for the purpose of interaction and collaboration with colleagues and/or clients as necessary, the ability to adequately supervise the associate, and/or the availability of necessary equipment utilized for regular job functions. MCPc allows four pre-approved work at home days annually.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.