Project Coordinator II
- Cleveland, OH, USA
MCPc is an industry leading managed endpoint computing, technology logistics, asset management, and sustainability organization that provides a proven, powerful end-to-end lifecycle management protocol. These capabilities provide clients expedited digital transformation, better management of the complexity and cost of technology, achievement of sustainability targets, and empower employee performance.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH we’ve meticulously built a global network of partners that provide our services nationally and internationally in over 80 countries.
- SkyPark is our Secure Technology Logistics Center
- Link59 is our Security Operations Center (SOC) in Midtown
- STAD is our Secure Technology Asset Disposition facility in Old Brooklyn
- Additional sales, configuration, and asset disposition operations located in Grand Rapids, MI, and Erie, PA
MCPc and our associates are dedicated to the communities in which we serve and actively participate on numerous nonprofit boards and tirelessly donate our time to many charitable organizations.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing client base. We believe in training and career development for all associates. As you may imagine, as a trusted global data protection and endpoint solutions company, we hold ourselves to the highest level of security. As such, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
Overall Responsibility/Primary Objective of the Position:
Responsible for all administrative tasks relating to our projects (on-boarding) and regularly communicating information on each to our account team, project managers and other internal stakeholders. This includes gathering and keeping track of all appropriate project documentation; entering data into systems; and coordinating scheduling, and billing.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (Summarize the major essential duties and responsibilities regularly performed and normally assigned to this position):
A. Business Unit Processes
· Acquires the knowledge necessary to support customer project (Connectwise, JDE, SharePoint, Teams)
· Knowledgeable on MCPc’s processes, procedures and systems
· Responsible for working with Project Managers (or independently) and others to ensure the customer success.
· Manage customer satisfaction and communication
· Timely follow-up
B. Process and Procedure Development
· Responsible for onboarding new customers to MCPc standard offerings
· Responsible for running reports
· Responsible for documentation – either creating or updating if there is an existing process document.
· Prepare billing and engage if there are invoicing/payment issues
· Review of project documents to identify and ensure invoicing and order processing requirements can be met. Escalate concerns or questions to supervisor.
· Review and process change orders.
· Collaborate with team members to accomplish a successful project lifecycle from beginning to end.
Key Outcomes of the Position (Describe the desired outcomes of the tasks and duties performed in this position):
§ Customers advised on issues related to project – escalate to supervisor as needed
§ Contribute to MCPc’s trusted advisor status with customer base
§ Services and solutions meet/exceed Customer expectations
· Projects delivered on time and within budget
· Customer satisfaction
· Complete and timely administrative documentation and reporting
Skills and Attributes Required:
Excellent coordination ability (in terms of people’s time, activities and tasks related to the logistics of projects).
Excellent understanding of the planning process and the ability to articulate it clearly to others.
Understanding of project management fundamental skills.
Ability to interact positively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to be the central point of contact and have good business relationships with all involved.
Proficient in Microsoft office suite, with focus on XLS skills (vlookup, pivot tables) Viso a plus
Experience and Educational Requirement necessary to the job (Describe what background training or equivalent experience is necessary to qualify for this position):
Good Leadership, analytical and communication skills
Keen follow-up skills
Proficiency with various Microsoft office suite
The physical requirements of this job include frequent sitting with occasional walking around, carrying light objects, grasping and reaching for things, rare stooping/crouching, clarity of vision, speaking and listening ability. The mental requirements of this job include general intelligence, motor coordination skills, coordination of hands, eyes and feet, verbal and numerical intelligence. The workplace environmental conditions are that of a temperature controlled and clean office setting. Occasional driving to other office or customer locations.
Regular attendance and punctuality are an essential job function of this position. In addition, the duties of this job need to be performed inside of our offices (unless authorized due to extraordinary circumstances by your manager and Human Resources) for the purpose of interaction and collaboration with colleagues and/or clients as necessary, the ability to adequately supervise the associate, and/or the availability of necessary equipment utilized for regular job functions. MCPc allows four pre-approved work at home days annually.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job- related duties requested by their supervisor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.