- Cleveland, OH, USA
MCPc is an industry leading managed endpoint computing, technology logistics, asset management, and sustainability organization that provides a proven, powerful end-to-end lifecycle management protocol. These capabilities provide clients expedited digital transformation, better management of the complexity and cost of technology, achievement of sustainability targets, and empower employee performance.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH we’ve meticulously built a global network of partners that provide our services nationally and internationally in over 80 countries.
- SkyPark is our Secure Technology Logistics Center
- Link59 is our Security Operations Center (SOC) in Midtown
- STAD is our Secure Technology Asset Disposition facility in Old Brooklyn
- Additional sales, configuration, and asset disposition operations located in Grand Rapids, MI, and Erie, PA
MCPc and our associates are dedicated to the communities in which we serve and actively participate on numerous nonprofit boards and tirelessly donate our time to many charitable organizations.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing client base. We believe in training and career development for all associates. As you may imagine, as a trusted global data protection and endpoint solutions company, we hold ourselves to the highest level of security. As such, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
This position is responsible for maintaining financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments. This role plans and coordinates all administrative services for the Foundry. This role requires a mix of leadership and decision making since the Office Manager must help the Foundry identify its administrative needs and work with a team of professionals to meet those demands. This is either a full-time or part-time position.
Office Manager job duties include working closely with the Executive Director, Director of Business Affairs and Director of Operations to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process payables and receivables and manage invoices and assorted payments. This position is familiar with CRMs, accounting software, banking systems and more. The Office Manager’s responsibilities are to accurately record day-to-day financial transactions of the Foundry Community Rowing and Sailing Center. In addition, this role manages many of the internal and external systems including maintenance of constant contact, NEON-CRM, a volunteer management system and more.
This position may handle details like compiling reports, organizing, and understanding data and managing programs and schedules.
- Proven bookkeeping aptitude and experience.
- Solid understanding of accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and team player attitude.
- High degree of accuracy, flexibility, and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business
- Proven experience with Administration and Accounting practices
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to articulate organization mission and values.
- Proven ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Must be a team player and flexible with time and talent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.