- Cleveland, OH, United States
MCPc is an industry leading managed endpoint computing, technology logistics, asset management, and sustainability organization that provides a proven, powerful end-to-end lifecycle management protocol. These capabilities provide clients expedited digital transformation, better management of the complexity and cost of technology, achievement of sustainability targets, and empower employee performance.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH we’ve meticulously built a global network of partners that provide our services nationally and internationally in over 80 countries.
- SkyPark is our Secure Technology Logistics Center
- Link59 is our Security Operations Center (SOC) in Midtown
- STAD is our Secure Technology Asset Disposition facility in Old Brooklyn
- Additional sales, configuration, and asset disposition operations located in Grand Rapids, MI, and Erie, PA
MCPc and our associates are dedicated to the communities in which we serve and actively participate on numerous nonprofit boards and tirelessly donate our time to many charitable organizations.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing client base. We believe in training and career development for all associates. As you may imagine, as a trusted global data protection and endpoint solutions company, we hold ourselves to the highest level of security. As such, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
- Prepares shipments for postal or commercial conveyance; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
- Using scan guns, pallet jacks, tow motors, shrink wrap, box cutters, etc.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities of low to moderate complexity.
- Ability to work independently and to sustain positive relationships with team members, management and customers.
- Team oriented resource that approaches problems collaboratively.
- Ability to operate equipment listed in responsibilities.
- Basic understanding of shipping/receiving protocols.
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic required.
- Experience driving large box trucks
This is a hands-on entry-level position that will provide MCPc a dedicated individual to support team workload. While existing warehouse and safety certifications are preferred, they are not required. The individual will be expected to pursue the appropriate certifications or training as detailed by immediate supervisor within the first year of employment.
Experience and Educational Requirement:
A High School Diploma or GED, with demonstrated work experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Valid Driver's License (less than 6 points on license to adhere to insurance requirements).
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt and dust.
- Moderate physical effort. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 20 lbs pounds but up to 60 lbs.
- Temporary Assignments may require more continuous physical effort in handling objects/equipment including lifting/handling units between 35-60 lbs.
- Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.