Content Marketing and Business Writer
- Cleveland, OH, USA
MCPc is an industry leading managed endpoint computing, technology logistics, asset management, and sustainability organization that provides a proven, powerful end-to-end lifecycle management protocol. These capabilities provide clients expedited digital transformation, better management of the complexity and cost of technology, achievement of sustainability targets, and empower employee performance.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH we’ve meticulously built a global network of partners that provide our services nationally and internationally in over 80 countries.
- SkyPark is our Secure Technology Logistics Center
- Link59 is our Security Operations Center (SOC) in Midtown
- STAD is our Secure Technology Asset Disposition facility in Old Brooklyn
- Additional sales, configuration, and asset disposition operations located in Grand Rapids, MI, and Erie, PA
MCPc and our associates are dedicated to the communities in which we serve and actively participate on numerous nonprofit boards and tirelessly donate our time to many charitable organizations.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing client base. We believe in training and career development for all associates. As you may imagine, as a trusted global data protection and endpoint solutions company, we hold ourselves to the highest level of security. As such, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
MCPc is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Freelance business content writer to join our content production team. The team member we are looking for will help us to produce marketing and business content for our multiple lines of business.. There are also opportunities for other writing assignments. Can be 20 to 40 hours per week
- Use strong writing and editing skills to create top-quality website content that will engage our internal work force and external client base.
- Ensure that content is consistent with company style guide and customer guidelines.
- Generate content ideas with minimal guidance.
- Be consistently available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, English or communications preferred, with the ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- 3 years of business content writing experience
- Keen attention to detail and superior spelling/grammar/punctuation skills.
- Understand the basics of business applications and documents.
- Comfort with content management systems and technology platforms.
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.