- 61 Rue Henri Regnault, 92400 Courbevoie, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
Description du poste
Join the team that will revolutionize our core business.
You work directly with the architect to industrialize projects developed by the FullStack team and to supply them with a strong infrastructure for Continuous Integration.
You will work on the automation of staging and production deployments on micro-service type architectures.
You will join the R&D team to formulate the most adapted technological strategies via benchmarking of alternative solutions at the following levels: persistence, cache and distribution.
You will work in the Mazars Lab in La Défense.
· Work on Continuous Integration and Deployment cycles and contribute to their improvement.
· Act as point of contact with the teams using our solutions, in English and in French.
· Participate in horizontal governance of certain projects involving multiple development teams in different countries.
· Responsible for the quality and performance of your code, certified by functional and unit tests integrated into the CI chain (gitlab-ci, fastlane, docker-compose)
· Maintain the continuous integration chain operational for API micro-services, front-end and Apps on their platforms (Itunes, PlayStore).
· You work in a Linux Environment and are able to put in place DevOps best practices; you have mastered Python, bash, gitlab-ci.
· You are proficient with virtualization methods: docker-compose, kvm/qemu and provisioning : ansible, fastlane.
· You understand the advantages and challenges of scaling the production of an application worldwide.
· You have work around different monitoring solution (ELK, Prometheus)
· You have put in place multiple DevOps infrastructures; contribution to an Open-Source project is a plus.
· You are fluent in English (written and oral)
Nice to have
· You are familiar with a Private Cloud Solution: OpenNebula or Proxmox.
· You understand storage solution (CEPH)
· Experience with S3(MinIO, AWS)