Internship - Junior Global Communication Officer - Paris - 2020 H/F
- 61 Rue Henri Regnault, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 89 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
Are you ready to help drive change at a global company? Do you want to play your part in raising the brand awareness and reputation of a fast-growing organisation present on all continents?
Did you know that Mazars has never stopped growing since its creation, and that today it has over 40,000 staff spread out across 89 countries and territories?
Did you know that 49% of our staff is under 30 years old? And that we have been awarded the “Happy Trainees” label for the 7th time in a row in 2019?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual for an internship in our Group Marketing & Communication team based in Paris, France.
Key missions include:
– Helping drive global campaigns: contributing to thought leadership initiatives and 360 corporate communication and marketing campaigns, both print and digital content; including writing, proof-reading and participating in editorial committees and liaising with external and internal stakeholders.
– Management of different websites: creating new pages and uploading content on our Group platforms, choosing the appropriate visuals to make sure our pages are on brand and pleasing to the eye.
– Designing visuals: producing visuals for social media posts, newsletters, announcements and building infographics for articles and presentations.
– Coordination of various transversal communications initiatives and projects: Reports, brochures, videos, digital projects etc…
– Best Practices, Processes and Guidelines: collecting Best Practices from our global offices, creating and editing process documents and guidelines.
About this position:
– Part of the Mazars Group Marketing & Communication team
– Working on projects related to brand and international communications
– Directly reporting to the Global Corporate Communication & Campaigns Manager
– At least undergraduate, ideally pursuing a Master’s Degree in Communications, Business or another related field
– Native English and good knowledge of French – other languages appreciated (Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic…)
– Strong writing skills
– Strong organisational and analytical skills, capacity to manage various projects simultaneously
– Team player with good interpersonal skills
– Good digital skills – experience with social media and WordPress would be a plus
– An appetite for design – experience with Canva and InDesign appreciated
– Quick learner with strong attention to detail
– Autonomous and curious
– Eager and proactive
– Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– An international background or working experience would be a real plus