Warehouse Order Picker
Founded in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a privately held $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide in the automotive, fencing, hardware, and power equipment sectors. Headquartered in Long Grove, Illinois we have over 40 factories on three continents, including 2.1 million square feet of U.S. distribution and manufacturing space. We provide our customers with a full range of services including U.S. and overseas engineering, quality assurance, logistic and distribution support, strategic warehousing, bi-lingual sourcing, product development, and marketing. MAT is a family of companies and products providing employment opportunities with more than 14,000 employees in 12 countries.
$800 sign-on bonus
Come join the MAT Riverside team!
- Health care plan through BCBS
- 401k + Company Match
- Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement
- $800 sign-on bonus
- Advancement opportunities
- Training & Certification done on-site
Picks and packs orders.
- Pick orders for customers as per picking list
- Wraps, packages and boxes using banding equipment such as shrink wrapper, strapper, crimper, and stapler
- Check orders picked for accuracy and quality
- May cross train in multiple departments for other phases of production
- Maintain good housekeeping in area and adheres to established Company safety policies at all time
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Familiarity and experience using RF scanner for picking, checking, and/or inventory functions
- Familiarity and experience using equipment such as electric pallet rider, order picker
- Standing, stooping, bending is required for the entire shift
- Lift heavy materials (Team Lift for heavier materials) throughout shift/work hours
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 6 months or more related experience and / or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines